To create your first ticket on our support platform, please log in at :
If you do not have an account on our platform, please follow this procedure to request your login details.
This article covers the following topics:
How can I create my request for assistance in Talentia Support ?
To create a ticket via the support platform:
- Log on to https://mysupport.talentia-software.com/
- Enter your login and password given via the login request procedure
- Start creating your support request by clicking on "Submit a request "
- Choose your request from the list below
- Fill in the information in the ticket fields
Field Description Subject Summary of the request. The Subject field is mandatory and can contain a maximum of 150 characters. Description The Description field is mandatory. This is the text of the support request Domain The Product Family related to your request Product Select the Product or module Impact
Severity levels :
Product version (Optional) Select the product version, if known Change priority
Type of Support
- Configuration maintenance
- Setting enhancement
- Technical support
Attachments Print screen or additional information
- Submit your ticket. You will receive an automated response with your ticket number
How can I view my created ticket ?
You can find your tickets either by searching using ticket number or via the page of your requests.
- Click on Requests
- View all your created requests
- To view requests where you've been included, click the "Request I'm CC'd on" link